Oh, the joys of double booking…
- The last day of the busiest week of the year at work; then
- Standing in the Globe Theatre and watching Taming Of The Shrew with some of my lovely friends, and
- Trying to get over this cold, in preparation for…
- Taking part in the London 48 hour film project. 12 hours of shooting, either as 2nd Camera or Sound Recordist (tbc); then
- rushing to Shimmy In The City (going to see Dina!); then
- sound editing into…
- Sound editing for this competition.
- The second most busiest week of the year at work;
- dance classes
- meeting friends
- editing; until
- Camera op’ing for another 48 hour film competition (not the Raindance one, the Producer’s Guild of America one).
By the way, two 48-hour film competitions in one weekend? Three within two weeks? This city be crazy!
Now, before anyone calls me mad, I’ll just point out that I am a stress junkie, and am uber-stoked to be on not one but two film sets in the course of two weeks. I love it, and this is what I live for.
And I didn’t get to take part in the 48 hour film competition in NZ this year, so doing two in London makes perfect sense. Right? Right?
Now to work on getting rid of this damn cold/virus thing…
Good on you Patricia! 🙂
Comments are closed.