Apologies if you haven’t heard from me lately. I’ve been working on finishing two projects and getting them out. All of my spare time is going into these projects. I think that’s a good thing. Nothing clears the head like clearing what has been stressing you out.
In other news:
- I’ve just finished another Soundscape: Spitalfields Vintage Market, shot/recorded early August 2012. It should be on vimeo in about 20 minutes.
- I’ve been using tumblr. I set up a tumblr account ages ago, just so I could reblog posts from the couple of tumblrs I follow. Now I totally need to learn how to .gif. And there’s an etiquette I need to get my head around. (phetheringtonnz.tumblr.com if you want to follow me)
- I’m excited that RADA has a cinema and will be having screenings.
- I can’t wait to see Berberian Sound Studio. But I’m waiting until I finish more editing projects.
- I’ve started reading a few articles on SLR lounge.
- The music video I worked on is online and needs you to vote for it on TalentHouse.
- I managed to sync my FB event invites to my iPad iCal (through Google Calendar). So I can avoid double booking myself. Though I learnt the hard way yesterday that it doesn’t work if you’re not connected to the internet.
- The ‘Ham So Eggsited’ at The Breakfast Club… not a good idea.
Right, I’m off to make myself some pancakes.