Independent Short-Form Content Producer with Production Company registered in the UK (Busy Kiwi Productions Ltd, Company No. 09584562).
Freelance Assistant Director, Sound Recordist, Production Crew, and Script Supervisor.
Filmography available on this website, divided by department. Also available as a searchable database here: filter by department, role, location.
As part of my work with the Music & Artists’ Social Club (2004-2011), I filmed music performances at the gigs I organised. These can be viewed on the MASC YouTube channel. I also created short films for Cinema SoundEx, an experimental experience for filmmakers and composers.
- 2016-2018 Diploma in Education & Teaching (Level 5) – Canterbury Christ Church University
- 2015-2017 Master of the Arts in Film (Negotiated Learning) – Staffordshire University
- 2009-2011 Bachelor of the Arts (Honours) in Film – Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- 2002-2005 Bachelor of Music in Composition – Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- 2002-2004 Bachelor of the Arts in Film – Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Workshops & Events
- 2021: Online London Screenwriters Festival 365
- 2021: FEST Film Lab: Sound Editing – with Nina Hartstone and John Warhurst
- 2020: First Option: Managing Covid Production
- 2020: BFI Network South West: Film Marketing Masterclass – with Jo Taylor
- 2020: Northern Short Story Workshop: Interactive Fiction – with Krishan Coupland
- 2019: Cannes Film Festival
- 2018: London Screenwriters Festival
- 2017: Escape Studios / creative Skillset: Cinematography for VFX
- 2017: Documentary Foundation Certificate – Raindance
- 2016: Producer’s Foundation Certificate – Raindance
- 2016: Director’s Foundation Certificate – Raindance
- 2015: London Screenwriters Festival
- 2015: Underwire Festival
- 2015: Cannes Film Festival
- 2014: Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass – with Chris Jones
- 2012: Guerilla Filmmakers Producing Masterclass – with Chris Jones and Stephen Follows
- 2011: Shoot on Film: 16mm Film Production – with Alex Funke and Paul Wolframm
- 2010: Directing Documentary – with Leeane Pooley
- 2010: Directing Actors – with Robert Sarkies
- Since July 2015: Broadcasting Entertainment Cinematograph and Theatre Union (BECTU)
- Since June 2015: Women in Film and Television UK (WFTV)
- 2010-2012: Student Member: Women in Film and Television NZ (WIFT)