Freelance short form content producer and assistant director with experience within sound, camera, and lighting departments. Currently seeking roles within production. Experience gained from over 50 short films.
- Patricia Hetherington Film CV
- Patricia Hetherington Film Crew CV
- Patricia Hetherington Producer CV
- Patricia Hetherington AD CV
- Patricia Hetherington Film Administration CV
- Patricia Hetherington Camera CV
- Patricia Hetherington Sound CV
- Patricia Hetherington Writer CV
Filmography now available as a searchable Google Drive document. Filter by department, role, location.
As part of my work with the Music & Artists’ Social Club (see MASC), I filmed music performances at the MASC gigs (which can be viewed on Youtube). I also created short films for Cinema SoundEX, an experimental experience for filmmakers and composers.
- 2016-2018 – PGCE – Uxbridge College
- 2015-2017 – MA in Film (Negotiated Learning) – Raindance, Staffordshire University
- 2009-2011- BA(Hons) in Film (First Class) – Victoria University of Wellington. My studies have included Film Production with Alex Funke and scriptwriting with John Downie.
- 2002-05 – BMus in Composition; BA in Film – Victoria University of Wellington
- 2016: Producer’s Foundation Certificate – Raindance
- 2016: Director’s Foundation Certificate – Raindance
- 2014: Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass – with Chris Jones
- 2012: Guerilla Filmmakers Producing Masterclass – with Chris Jones and Stephen Follows
2011: Shoot on Film: 16mm Film Production – with Alex Funke and Paul Wolframm
2010: Directing Documentary – with Leeane Pooley
2010: Directing Actors – with Robert Sarkies
2011: Sound Design – ‘Saint Punch‘ – theatrical play – dir. Gregor Cameron
- Since July 2015: Broadcasting Entertainment Cinematograph and Theatre Union (BECTU)
- Since June 2015: Women in Film and Television UK (WFTV)
- 2010-2012: Student Member: Women in Film and Television NZ (WIFT)